Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Adams Road Grader model 11, serial #30

eweech2015 ยท 2015-06-04 19:48

Does anyone have any information about this old road grader? History, value, etc. Thanks!

Replies3
  1. #1old-iron-habit2015-06-04 20:51

    http://www.chriscomachinery.com/ACMOChapter12.htm Check out this website. Eric has info on hundreds of pull graders. Click on Archived information and click the pull grader button.

  2. #2eweech20152015-06-04 23:08

    Thanks for the reply. I checked out the website but noticed the information is about caterpillar graders instead of Adams.

  3. #3old-iron-habit2015-06-05 22:55

    You are right. It was Russel on there with the Cats, not Adams. You might try a search on the ACMOC site or post your Adams questions there. Most all types of pull graders come up every once in a while on the site. Some one should have some information. Edit: I was nosing around looking for info and I came across a post that stated that the HCEA has tons of information on the Adams company in their archives. The model 11 was listed. You might give them a try.