Just wondering if anyone here has any details on what's needed to add high flow to a S650?
I did it on my t590..you need pump..you need electric switch and harness...i needed to add lines and couplers on boom.it was 4000.00 cnd...and took my 2 days to do.
Yup, pump makes sense and a bunch of fittings. I looked up the T590 part diagrams. It looks similar to the 650's. But I can't find any reference to high flow lines or couplers on the boom. Parts just shows one part for all machines. Any more info on that? How did you know what to replace? I thought the harness was the same too. Did you have to have the computer reprogrammed for high flow?
Order it as a dealer install kit....everything came with it....even the zap straps and warning srickers
Dang, now this is good info. Can any joe smuck walk into a dealer and order this or is there some special trick.
I did....gave them serial number and ordered....They will try to talk you into putting it in with them though....i did it myself because my machine was off warranty and i had time...
aux couplers and aux tubelines/hoses are the same for std flow and hi flow. pump is different, as is some of the hyd plumbing. you are aware that adding hi flow is only for the aux curcuit, it has no effect on lift/tilt... i believe hi flow has to be turned on with service software.
My t590 had 3 lines as standard flow now it has 5 lines
Sorry 4 lines and a plug...it was the case drain line that got a lot bigger
And yes when i was done the install...they had to turn on the option in the computer....so much cheaper and easier to when order that way from new
I know that cat and case use separate lines for high flow - 5 total. But I thought bobcat used the same lines for both - only 3. That would lead me to believe that high flow could be added just by replacing the gear pump and adding a few T's and extra plumbing lines. So it's a fairly straight forward conversion. The standard pump is a double. the high flow is a triple gear pump with the 3rd gear bypassing the control valve and T-ing into the existing aux lines. And yes, that would have no affect on lift/tilt. And of course a software update as I only get 1 green light on the aux button (no matter how many times I push it ).
Hate to bring back old thread but I have a T590 and was looking to do this swap soon but the dealer cannot get me a kit or part number for one. I was curious if any of you have the kit part number or I believe the only parts I have not tracked down for the swap are the case drain line, harness and button part numbers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
as far as i know, no kit to do so. sale your machine, buy another with HI-FLOW if you really need it.
I looked into this very seriously a few years back for my S650. Hard to get solid info on the conversion and dealer still needs to reprogram. Bottom line is, yes it can be done. But the amount of time and money to do it are not worth it in the end. You're far better off just selling the old machine and buying one with high flow, if you really need it.