Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Add on A/C

Rooster75 ยท 2015-09-06 12:46

My Komatsu excavator is a non air machine. I am curious if anyone on here can give me some info & a possible guesstimate to what it might cost me. Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1nowing752015-09-06 14:53

    I have not used them but have herd about them. http://www.rdac.com/products

  2. #2wornout wrench2015-09-06 15:02

    We use lots of Red Dot HVAC on our logging machines, they work very well. Our biggest problem is lack of use during the winter months, you have to remember to us it on a regular basis to keep things working properly. They don't like to sit for 6 to 8 months between use. They are a fairly simple system to install. Not sure of the price but I would expect somewhere around 2K installed. (It's been many years since I put one in new) Depending on which system you put in