Gday Love this site. Like to look up the old threads and find out how to treat my old machines just right. Got trucks, track loader, wheel loader, excavator, bobcat, tractors and bits - most of them older than my wife (she jokes). They are all a bit special, comes with experience, but I like to take care of them as when I need them, they repay the favour. I am a diesel mechanic, pretty handy with welding and a full time farmer of sheep and cattle, so I use the machinery to dig dams, fix roads on property, clear fallen trees etc. Look forward to visiting the site more often and being of use to others. Dave
Welcome to the Forums Adda!:drinkup
what part of aus you in dave?
G'day, I am in Armidale. If you are the case parts sellers that I looked up whilst in Brisbane this week, I was going to come in and see you to order but ran out of time. I was only up for the day on business. I am going up to Brisbane for the truck show in May. Are you in Bris? Dave
Dave ,Welcome to the forum . Guy in Brisbane with Case parts is Barry Lane .Have delt with him ,Knows his cases .