Brand new to the site, been "lurking" around the site for a few weeks now and I have decided to go a head and going you guys. Seems like a pretty cool place that is very helpful and has some pretty cool members as well.
welcome to the forums, Helper 81.,,, tell a little about what you do, . Gramps
Well, coming from the Ag side of things and working for a John Deere dealer for the last 5 years I welcome the change I have currently had, as in job occupation. I now work for a heavy equipment rental/fleet machinery, and really like the change of job environment and everyday machinery as well. Just basically getting more acquainted with the excavators and dozers verses the normal tractors I was use to seeing each and every day. Growing up on a tobacco farm and driving a tractor daily and very different than getting in to an excavator and articulating dump trucks. Overall I'm very happy and love my job. BTW, I'm the rental coordinator/parts person there. I use to have a John Deere 544G and 624G 4WD wheel loaders but those days are long gone, I just have some miscellaneous parts that I'm trying to eventually get rid of, I have (1) half axle that is new in the crate never opened from John Deere that has been around a while and I'll never use it, just need to clean out the shop again to make some more room for more "junk" as my wife would say.