Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

adding a 4 in 1 to a 580c case

utahjd1 · 2018-07-22 08:04

I found a 4in 1 bucket off a E machine and what do put it on my 580c. What am I going to have to do to hook it up? Another level with a entirely new spool valve or can I just add a different spool valve with a relief to run the clam?

Replies3
  1. #1utahjd12018-07-22 09:19

    After doing some research. I have found that in theory I could plumb into the power beyond fitting (used for rear attachments like a thumb) and added a 1 spool valve with lever to operate the clam. This also provides protection of the relive valves associated with the loader valves. Then plumb into the fittings on the bucket

  2. #2Tinkerer2018-07-22 10:27

    Wouldn't the easiest way be to get a used three spool valve ? Preferably off of a 580C so that the levers and linkage would be a simple change.

  3. #3utahjd12018-07-22 11:42

    Been looking can’t find one