Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Adding a Hammer to Excavator

BerryMine ยท 2022-02-28 10:12

I am looking at an H10 Akerman and wondering what people did to add a hammer line before extra valves were included by manufacturers. There is no circuit to add a diverter valve to?

Replies6
  1. #1uffex2022-03-01 15:48

    Good day The extra circuit driven from the P1 circuit the small valve chest in the machine centre providing that the flow matched the hammer. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2uffex2022-03-01 15:57
  3. #3BerryMine2022-03-01 20:09

    I am gonna pull out my glasses and scan the images. Thank you.

  4. #4uffex2022-03-02 03:54

    If you can post a photo of the area above may be able to help some more. Kind regards Uffex

  5. #5BerryMine2022-03-02 11:39

    I think this is where you are talking about

  6. #6uffex2022-03-03 05:14

    Good day Berry That is a nice photo but it is the other end of the valve block I need , where the hose lines from the pumps go into the block. Kind regards Uffex