Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ex300lc-3 travel speed

Lucas · 2022-02-28 10:27

Hello, I have a ex300lc-3 that won’t go into the highest travel speed. It will go from low to medium but won’t travel any faster even though the high speed light comes on. Just wondering if the is a sensor or valve to check. Any advice would be appreciated.

Replies5
  1. #1mg23612022-03-01 05:06

    Welcome to HEF Lucas ! Check your propel speed change solenoid circuit. That is the only thing different from the two lower speeds as compared to high speed. Propel pressure switch, and propel pilot pressure sensors can also affect how the speed change circuit operates.

  2. #2Lucas2022-03-01 14:27

    Thanks for the reply, where would I find those sensors and pressure switches?

  3. #3mg23612022-03-02 04:46

    Unfortunately, I don't have the manual for that machine. If you really want to tackle troubleshooting and repairing yourself you should acquire the troubleshooting manual. I don't have a manual number. Hopefully @LACHAU can provide the sensor locations for you and a manual part number.

  4. #4LACHAU2022-03-02 10:53
  5. #5LACHAU2022-03-02 10:54