Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

adding a ripper to cat D4c dozer

Lindsey97 ยท 2010-12-05 15:33

hello everyone, just joined the forum and have read some interesting posts. i have recently purchased a cat ripper for my 1992 cat d4c series dozer, and am in need of a ripper valve assembly. my cat dealer says the part # is 9T-7641 for the valve only, but i am looking everything to mount the valve into the machine. the vin # is 7kg00545 and my ripper is a cat 84U series. if anybody has a valve assembly for sale or can fix me up let me know. thanks, lindsey.

Replies2
  1. #1Auctioneerhere2010-12-05 16:09

    Good luck on your search. I just priced out a ripper & valve for my D6H & they wanted nearly as much as I paid for the entire machine. I just quit looking as I really don't need the ripper.

  2. #2Lindsey972010-12-05 19:49

    check ebay for a ripper. i just bought one for $1250 shipped out of california. the ripper was nearly new and perfect condition. hawthorne cat of ca. was the seller.