Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Adding aux. hydraulics

southerno1 ยท 2011-04-27 19:54

Anyone here familiar with adding a third function to a machine, specifically a TCM E830?

Replies2
  1. #1DGODGR2011-04-28 23:30

    I've never even heard of a "TCM E830" so I won't be of any help on specifics. I just recently installed a third valve on my Deere 544J. It was not difficult. I bought the kit from the dealer and it did come with several instructions, one for each kit (actually comprised of many kits). Basically you just put a vaccum on the hydro tank, split the valve body (between the front tires on my 544) and install the third valve in the stack. The instructions said to remove the whole valve stack but I simply took the stack apart while it was in the machine. Plenty of room in there and much less work. Then hook up the pilot hoses between the actuators and the new control lever (which you will also have to install in the operators compartment). Then you must route the work hoses down the loader arms.

  2. #2Bakernator2019-05-10 10:04

    What was the part number for the kit and how much was it?