Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Adding rear SCVs to my 850K

Mud Dauber ยท 2021-05-14 06:30

My 850K has all the Hydraulic parts to add a ripper but no ripper and wish to pull my 7yd dolly wheel scraper that needs two functions, cut depth and door dump. Called and talked to the dealer I purchased it from and will be unafordable to have them do it at there shop. So I called Fasse and they make a 24v 30gpm two function valve that I can install that I will flip a switch to control the function then use the ripper lever to control oil flow. Here's my questions. When I removed the rear cover for a peek I saw on the left side 2 capped what look like 3/4" hoses, and 4 smaller hoses two of which (the two closest to the cover) were connected together via a short jumper hose. Please explain what these six hoses do, confirm that I will attach the Fasse valve to the large fittings, and what are the 4 smaller hoses for? Testing flow, PSI??? TIA, Dave.

Replies5
  1. #1mg23612021-05-14 12:20

    Deere or Case 850K? Either way you may want to post up a serial number too.

  2. #2Mud Dauber2021-05-14 20:56

    It's a deere, don't have the serial number at this time, sorry.

  3. #3mg23612021-05-15 05:29

    Can you post a picture of the hoses behind the cover you mentioned in your OP? Does the unit have standard blade control valve or does it have the IGC control valve? 6 way blade or outside dozer blade? Is it an iT4 or FT4 machine?

  4. #4Mud Dauber2021-05-15 07:12

    Can't figure out pics at this time, can't remember password. It is pilot control valve is what I was told. Outside push arms, not 6 way. iT4 or FT4, no idea what that means. Serial number 1T0850KXVDE238375 Thanks for your help.

  5. #5mg23612021-05-16 06:10

    Emission level. Yours is an interim tier 4. Your serial number answers that question as well as the others. The 2 larger hoses would be the hoses for the ripper and should be coming from the main control valve. The smaller hoses are for a winch. Basically the machine must have been assembled (or dealer installed) with a winch ready hydraulic system. The jumper is connecting a control line for the winch to the load sense circuit.