Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

adt which ones are the best?

grademan1 ยท 2011-01-25 06:14

Who likes which trucks the best? I can't beleave no one has any thing to say about the case adts.

Replies6
  1. #1MitchSA2011-01-25 23:50

    I work on Volvo's and after seeing the abuse they can take down here, I think they are really good. I cant compare to the others as I've never operated or worked on them.

  2. #2OOOSQ2011-01-26 05:33

    Volvo hands down.

  3. #3reaper0202011-01-28 23:06

    Yup Volvo for me to

  4. #4bigmark2342011-01-29 17:41

    I have to agree we have four A40d's and two A35d's and although they can be finicky they are working .

  5. #5lpnt652011-01-30 01:27

    I have worked on Volvos A20/25 and they the best

  6. #63rdGenDslWrench2011-02-01 18:14

    I dont know much about working on the Volvo ADTs but I'm going to side with them for the fact that they do out run a Cat ADT. The only advantage I see for Cat is Service and Parts availability. We rented a Komatsu 400 for about a month and it seemed like it ran pretty good. We also owned 2 Terex 27 ADTs and they were J U N K. One had a bad habit of eating engine ECMs and the dealer couldnt say why. The other one would spring leaks all the time.