D6H II From the attached pics, I have some worn trunnions. The blade frame trunnions bolted to the track frame I built up with weld and shaped. Time will tell how long that lasts. The c-frame center pivot is a bit tougher. It is worn past the point of repair. Can that be replaced? It is welded in place. I can buy a new bearing block, but something has to be done to that trunnion ball. Thanks for your help Ken
I'm sure you can buy new ones to weld on. They are still available for my 70 year old Cats.
To try to locate Part Numbers for the C-frame, does the blade have a Serial Number or Part Number marked on it..? The usual place for the plate is the top RH corner on the back side of the blade. It might also be possible to track it down from your machine Serial Number.
I just checked at The Cat Dealer here in Little Rock Arkansas and they can have all those parts overnight. Serial prefix 3YG. D6H LGP