Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Aerodynamics

Welder Dave · 2020-12-11 16:07
Replies14
  1. #1DMiller2020-12-11 16:22

    LMFAOI!!!!! Gotta be kidding!!

  2. #2Welder Dave2020-12-11 16:24

    Probably wheelies if you go too fast.

  3. #3JPV2020-12-11 16:42

    There aren't words...

  4. #4DMiller2020-12-11 17:40

    Yes there are just not pleasant or repeatable HERE.

  5. #5Truck Shop2020-12-11 18:48

    That's really nice-where can I buy one?

  6. #6Pixie2020-12-11 19:00

    Uh....WHY ????

  7. #7Truck Shop2020-12-11 19:16

    It will look nice parked next to my Prius and Honda Fit. I grew what was left of the hair on the back of my bald head and wear it as a man bun taped to the top of head, and bought a mechanics man purse.

  8. #8Jonas3022020-12-11 20:06

    Well its different

  9. #9Steve Frazier2020-12-11 21:53

    But I don't see a trailer hitch!!

  10. #10Vetech632020-12-11 23:26

    Perfect in a world where someone just has to be different.

  11. #11Welder Dave2020-12-12 00:33

    What dreamers do when they can't afford a semi.

  12. #12cw4Bray2020-12-24 13:29

    The local veterinary Doctor had a fifth wheel glued to the roof of his sedan to pull his horse trailer. No kidding !!! I didn't believe it until I saw it. This should prove that engineering structural analysis isn't really necessary for window frames and door posts ?

  13. #13Mobiltech2020-12-24 13:40

    Come on! Who wouldn’t want one of these?

  14. #14skyking12020-12-24 14:39

    That thing needs a vertical boat rack on it for The kayaks.