Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

After Market Parts!

Tiffinparts ยท 2012-10-04 08:50

Hello members of Heavy Equipment Forums, my name is Drew, and I work for a company Called Tiffin Parts LLC/Pettibone. Tiffin Parts is a manufacturer and supplier of OEM and high quality replacement standard and custom fabricated parts to heavy equipment and industrial engine customers world-wide, at very competitive prices. We supply parts for Lull, SkyTrak, JLG, Genie, and Terex telehandlers. Our Forestry line includes parts for Prentice, Hydro-Ax, John Deere, Timberjack, Tigercat and others. We carry parts for industrial forklift engines, including GM, Toyota, Nissan, Continental and many others. We also still supply OEM parts for all of those Pettibone cranes out there. Contact me for any inquires and mention that you found us on this website and I'll issue an additional 10% off and free ground freight shipping on your first order! 800-219-6354 www.tiffinparts.com

Replies11
  1. #1bmullholand2012-10-18 15:57

    I need parts for my Lull 664 highlander. Can you help? I will list my axle info: The axle plate is: Spicer/Dana P/N R30BPL21-5 and Serial # P135-005-185AF. Chassis Plate is: JD2653N. The Lull 644 Highlander II was manf. in 1989.

  2. #2Tiffinparts2012-10-19 09:37

    I take it you have a 644 highlander and not a 664. We sure can help! Give me a call and I can send you a parts breakdown on your axle. Have a look, and let me know what you think. I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks, Drew

  3. #3berthanz2012-11-07 02:12

    Can we have a made to order parts in your company if in case we cannot find these parts in stores? _____________________ essay plan | essay UK

  4. #4JGS Parts2012-11-07 04:05

    am i the only one who has noticed the only poeple talking on this Thread are all brand new members with only one post? Suss?

  5. #5Tiffinparts2012-11-09 14:49

    Im not really sure what you mean. We offer Aftermarket parts for OEM's such as Lull, Sky Track, and many others. We don't manufacture parts. Check out the website: www.tiffinparts.com

  6. #6Tiffinparts2012-11-09 14:51

    I take it you are implying that we are replying to our own post? I assure you we are not, but thank you for your concern. I have emailed the moderator in regards to advertising on this site. Let me know if I can answer anymore of your questions.

  7. #7willie592012-11-09 19:39

    In the case of member berthanz, they list their location as UK in their profile, but have an IP address near Manila Philippines. Could be someone using a proxy server, still disingenuous. As for members Tiffinparts and bmullholand, both share the exact same IP address. Tiffin, it appears you have some explaining to do.

  8. #8berthanz2012-11-12 00:27

    Just kindly delete my reply if it sounds nonsense for these topic. Thanks.

  9. #9berthanz2012-11-12 00:33

    Ok. I doubt you can fabricate it but it's fine.

  10. #10JGS Parts2012-11-12 01:58

    hey did u see new customers get first order free deliver cool free delivery to china for a engine sweet

  11. #11Plant Fitter2012-11-12 06:39

    Well, clean 'em up.