Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

After the storm passes…

willie59 ยท 2009-03-28 20:44

I can't remember seeing bad weather covering so much of the country. Snow from the Pacific Northwest through Montana all the way to Chicago. Fargo North Dakota fighting the Red River flooding. Heavy storms almost everywhere east of the Mississippi today and tonight from a huge low pressure system. There's going to be equipment working during and after this passes cleaning things up. But this isn't the circumstances we like to see that creates work for machines. My thoughts and prayers go out to all that have suffered from the bad weather.

Replies2
  1. #1nextdoor2009-03-28 20:51

    I hope it passes with little damage. We sure could do with some rain over here, shame we cant share some. Best of luck to all that are effected by the bad weather.

  2. #2Knucklehead2009-03-29 03:54

    That's what I hate about my job. You never know what the weather is when you are getting off work, unless we ask our relief. Second shift is the worst,when you have to leave a nice sunny day to go in.