Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Aftermarket cylinder seal kits

fishfighter ยท 2014-02-23 10:34

Case is killing me on the cost of seal kits. Looking on ebay, I'm finding aftermarket seal kits at half price. Has anybody used aftermarket kits that worked in last? I would hate to have to go back in a year to replace a kit and just wanted to know if anyone had used one that lasted.

Replies12
  1. #1mikebramel2014-02-23 10:51

    H&D Distributors Hercules Seals

  2. #2fishfighter2014-02-23 11:02

    OK, were they are at. Google them and there are a ton of H&D's. LOL Thanks Found them. Thanks again.

  3. #3splashgtp2014-02-23 18:22

    Got one stabilizer kit from reliableaftermarketpartsinc on ebay about a year and 1000 hrs ago. So far, so good.

  4. #4fishfighter2014-02-23 18:36

    I saw them and there price was less then half of Case's kits. I paid close to $157 plus tax for two seal kits and a bucket bushing. In the pass month, I blew close to $800 on hoses, kits and oil. The wife is not happy. LOL I still have a few more hose to replace and then I have a bunch of seals that need replacing. The biggest thing that needs to be done is resealing the control values. That will be my next project after I change out the other swing cylinder seals.

  5. #5splashgtp2014-02-23 19:17

    I blew 1 hose hose a week, for 3 weeks until I bought a thin wrench set made for tight areas. Haven't taken them out of the case yet lol, bought them 8 months and 600 hours ago. A couple on the loader I might replace cuz they are getting pretty cracked. All the ones that I blew, looked brand new of course.

  6. #6fishfighter2014-02-23 19:41

    Were did you find a set of thin wrenches at? I really need a set and just maybe hoses will stop busting.

  7. #7Moonlite2014-02-24 00:00

    I use after market seal kits on loaders and dozers. Only use oem on the high reach forklifts and manlifts. Have had good luck with the after market seals.

  8. #8fishfighter2014-02-24 04:18

    Thanks Moomnlite. I will give them a try. I will report back on this in time.

  9. #9ihmusedparts2014-02-26 23:50

    We should be able to help with seal kits. What machine and cylinders do you need?

  10. #10fishfighter2014-02-27 04:11

    A 580C, but I ordered them already. Thanks.

  11. #11fishfighter2014-12-12 06:15

    I think shipping would kill the prices from y'all. Well, after replacing some of the seal kits with aftermarket parts and about 400 hours of working my hoe, I'm starting to get leakage again. OME kits that I replace are not leaking so far. Guess you get what you pay for.

  12. #12chardengine2014-12-14 22:46

    I don't think so the shipping charge will be that expensive, because of the business agreement between both our country, Singapore and USA. Perhaps if you would like to know the rough amount of shipping charges i can quote to you. Do let me know your postal code and country and we can do a "rough estimation calculation" via DHL. And for the seal kits, what we can assure you is that, we don't just sell the seal kits however we test them in our own machines for reference purposes. And furthermore only us, in our company we have up to 3 different quality to meet each customers demands. There will be 1) the normal quality for - shops who prefer cheap, cheap cheap 2) the standard quality - for shops to prefer slighlty better products quality 3) the users qualitys - for our own repair / our own machines and also users who request for real good quality as compared to their genuines ones. Thanks.