Anybody know an after market supplier for the glass for the above machine?
Not familiar with the 308E2, is it curved glass or flat glass? If flat any good glass company should be able to cut one to fit and install it in a couple hours time. We did it all the time just call them up and give them a rough idea of the overall size and they would run out and do the job onsite. Now if it is curved glass I have no ideas!
Flat unlike my 304C CR with the curved door. I will check with my glass co on Monday
Safe harbor parts lists some mini glass, but, I didn't see yours. Which glass?
Front window main 419-1289, right window 419-9585, left window 419-9589, lower door 419-9581. It would be great if some one could double check the part #'s.
This is why I need the glass.
The info heymccall is good for the front glass and here is what SIS shows for the side glass: Note that the front glass appears to be two different pieces items #3 and #13 in heymccall's picture above which agrees with SIS drawing the #3 is call "Wiper area glass" on SIS. Might be possible to have glass company make it all in one piece if they can drill laminated glass to mount wiper motor.