Hey, I'm needing a left hand joy stick for my bobcat e45. The wire harness into the joy stick broke and now I can not use my offset boom function or 2nd aux function. I have traced it to bad wires in the stick and would like to replace. I'm hoping to find aftermarket cheaper then dealer prices. If anyone know where to start looking please let me know
If you have a part number, best bet is to google that; should bring up alternative sources if any exist.
Look up the part number on the Bobcat website and see if you can find it on eBay.
Good day Kawaski is a popular choice by many manufactures it may be worth a shot, other wise Sure Grip I would guess the handle is being used by many makes. Please see attached may help. Kind regards Uffex
My 2019 E42 has thumb switches on top of both joysticks but I don't know when Bobcat changed to the thumb switches.