Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Aftermarket parts please need input.

Homerun ยท 2010-02-26 23:45

Hello everybody, I hope you guys are doing great, I really need your input because I am a little afraid of doing the wrong thing here, I need to replace one of my rear Idler on a bobcat t250 the original part will cost me about $700 plus tax andthe aftermarket is about $250 to 300 from diffrent suppliers. What do you guys think about after market products? I hate anything and everything made in China, but I found some made in Turkey and in Korea, but I still don't know what to do. Please giveme your input. thank you.

Replies9
  1. #1Homerun2010-02-27 22:42

    well I am still waiting for some input, thanks. bump my thread up LOL

  2. #295zIV2010-02-27 22:47

    You just need to be patient on here, not everyone just sits in front of their computer to answer questions. Some of them might take a day or two to get answered.

  3. #3QuickTrax2010-02-28 19:36

    I sell a lot of bobcat idlers and have not had a problem with them. they will hold up fine. You won't have a problem with the aftermarket part. Take your family out to dinner with the money you will save. If it makes you feel better. Cat just bought out Jensung and they have been making aftermarket rollers and idlers for years. So now Cat will be stamping CAT on the Jensung rollers selling them for double or triple the cost.

  4. #4Willis Bushogin2010-02-28 20:01

    aftermarket

  5. #5Homerun2010-02-28 20:40

    Thank you guys very much, I think I am going to get an aftermarket Idler and save the $$ I really appreciate it.

  6. #6a25042010-02-28 22:16

    I have a 2004 t190 no hydralics and won't move

  7. #7KSSS2010-03-01 13:46

    I will bet its froze to the ground. About May or so it should move.:beatsme

  8. #8TALLRICK2010-03-01 15:35

    Maybe the drive belt broke?

  9. #9Gehl man2010-03-01 20:10

    check the safety switches, see if they click with the key on. still starts? if the safeties are all working you could have a drive coupler issue in your tandem pump