Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

anyone know what this loader is?

tyler5652@yahoo ยท 2010-02-27 11:16

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/grd/1620302886.html

Replies8
  1. #1Buckethead2010-02-27 12:02

    Not sure. Fastrack, maybe?

  2. #2JGS2010-02-27 15:49

    I do recognize the machine. Don't recall the original manufacturer. But they were bought out by Rayco a few years ago. They never really got their feet off the ground. They made their debut back in the 80's. I tried one in the dealer's yard years ago. Seemed to be a real works horse. But don't know how durable they were. As in the pictures, you could remove the loader assembly and install a 6 way dozer blade. Supposedly quick change. Rayco link: http://www.raycomfg.com/crawlers.htm

  3. #3Willis Bushogin2010-02-27 20:34

    machine I had one like it or almost like it. It had a 87 hp Deutz engine (engine piece of crap) mine was a 2003 Fecon TL87 or something like that. Rayco makes the machine theirs is a Rayco 90. They are both high flow machines I had a little problem with the idlers, but the machine was a great machine, the Cummins engine is a lot better than the Duetz

  4. #4Taylortractornu2010-02-27 21:02

    Theres been a couple of other company names they had one started with a C and I think Polaris had something to do with them once. They were real popular witgh the trail builders and some folks had them for fire lane cutters and log skidders to. I saw one one time a man had passing through that was going to Tennessee to build some walking trails. He had the loader a blade, 4in1 bucket, blade for the loader, brush rake, a backhoe for the rear with a thumb and a grapple with rotator, box blade, skidder arch and grapple for the back, and a front mounted fire line V plow. He had a Cummins in his. He actually had 2 of these machines.

  5. #5CASE FREAK2010-03-10 19:34

    it says the post has been deleted or out of date

  6. #6tonka2010-03-10 21:49

    was probably sold...

  7. #7Taylortractornu2010-03-14 11:06

    Sweco was one of the mfg companies that made them. Google Sweco Trail dozer.

  8. #8DGODGR2010-03-15 19:58

    Swecos are still available.