Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Aftermarket Parts Q&A

Universal Parts · 2025-06-25 04:28

you raise your needs and I will answer them. It doesn't matter if you trade or not, I just want to let you know the low price so you can compare with local dealers.

Replies40
  1. #1Vetech632025-06-25 13:15

    Komatsu part number 6756-81-8330 turbocharger assembly. New....not rebuilt

  2. #2Universal Parts2025-06-25 13:51

    Hello, Vetch, according to your part number, check the Komatsu supercharger, which is suitable for the 6D107 engine. There are two price products that are brand-new, one is 110 dollars for the ordinary model, and the other is 150 dollars for the boutique model.

  3. #3Vetech632025-06-25 14:08

    Do you have pic you can post

  4. #4Universal Parts2025-06-25 14:16
  5. #5Vetech632025-06-25 16:53

    Explain the difference please in yhe models. Im not believing the price

  6. #6Universal Parts2025-06-25 20:47

    $110 and $150 are the same product functions, but the material and technology of $150 are better. This is only the retail price here, not the factory price! It is estimated that labor costs and store rent are also one of the problems. Many stores here sell different models and different types of parts to form a good competition.

  7. #7Universal Parts2025-06-25 20:59

    Take 150 dollars as an example. If you want to have it, you need to import 150 dollars + 90 dollars for freight (including landing tax) X 4.1% handling fee, which will be delivered to you in 10 working days. Generally, it is basically the same price in remote areas. If you are interested, please contact me.

  8. #8Vetech632025-06-25 22:41

    I was quoted $6800 oem

  9. #9Universal Parts2025-06-25 22:50

    $6800 can buy heavy parts such as an engine or 2-3 hydraulic pumps.

  10. #10Mike_272025-06-26 02:38

    what about a warranty?

  11. #11Universal Parts2025-06-26 02:52

    The warranty is 6 months. If there is any quality problem, you can send it back and we will refund you. This price cannot afford the international return shipping fee, please understand. If this kind of problem occurs in the Chinese market, the merchant will bear it.

  12. #12HarleyHappy2025-06-26 07:16

    No Friggin Way! Someone has to try this out, because it’s really not believable.

  13. #13Universal Parts2025-06-26 07:39

    这是一个双赢的局面。

  14. #14oarwhat2025-06-26 07:52

    Translated this is "this is a win win situation"

  15. #15Vetech632025-06-26 10:54

    I'm questioning the legitimacy of this. I cant wrap my head around getting a $6800 OEM turbocharger for $200 and some freight

  16. #16Universal Parts2025-06-26 11:34

    In fact, it is easy to understand that your labor costs and store rent are relatively expensive. In addition, your dealers' procurement takes at least 4.5 layers of relationship to get the goods. There are people who earn part of the profits at each level, and mine is basically the source. We have our own e-commerce platforms, acquaintances, customers, and maintenance factories in China. Developing foreign markets is just one more sales channel. Our side is equivalent to wholesalers. You are retailers.

  17. #1792U 34062025-06-26 11:48

    Who guarantees the quality? If the turbo fails and destroys the engine who's covering the bill?

  18. #18Universal Parts2025-06-26 12:18

    Your problem is a problem. You have been searching for cost-effective parts on Google for a long time, but you are afraid of damaging the engine. So why don't you buy the original equipment directly? And there must be no problem with the original equipment?

  19. #1992U 34062025-06-26 13:05

    I see a lot of counterfeit Chinese parts on the market. 10 years ago we had a bulletin out in the mines about fake Crosby shackles and how to spot them. Apparently testing revealed they were failing significantly lower than what they should have been when tested. I don't have a lot of trust in aftermarket stuff out of China. At least if it has an OEM brand name on the box the OEM normally stands behind it regardless of where it was sourced from.

  20. #20oarwhat2025-06-26 13:36

    I bought a Fluke meter on Amazon. Paid the full price I found elsewhere. I'm sure it's counterfeit. It works fine but, the test leads are so stiff it's hard to use. I doubt fluke would use these leads.

  21. #21ps66x42025-06-26 13:57

    Don't do it. The price is cheap but to get it in your hands cost alot and just about guaranteed you won't like it, or might have a problem with it. Only option then is pay return shipping, which will be alot or take a loss. Ask me how I know.

  22. #22ps66x42025-06-26 14:10

    I had a tread back in sep 17 2022 about some bearings. I bought I think a dozen, cheap enough around $200, but they didn't work out. Since most of the expense was shipping and I had to pay return shipping made no since to me to return them to get $30 back e en if it didn't get lost along the way. Not worth the aggravation. Just cut my losses.

  23. #23Joe H2025-06-26 14:14

    I'll buy one just to find out. Sent you a PM for details. Joe H

  24. #24Universal Parts2025-06-26 22:50

    You can't deny everything with a single incident. I think you should try the parts here, starting with the parts that are not related to the engine, engine shock absorber pads, cab shock absorbers, joysticks, cooling hoses, exhaust manifolds, engine intake pipes, boost pipes, hydraulic pump couplings.

  25. #25Universal Parts2025-06-26 22:59

    Could it be a problem with the merchant rather than the place of production? There are bad people everywhere. As far as I know, the same part here may have multiple prices to meet the needs of people with different needs. I will inform you before the sale. You can sell ordinary products as fine products and fine products as original quality. This is obviously unethical.

  26. #26Universal Parts2025-06-26 23:23

    I put forward the price of supercharger in this post. It is the normal retail price in the Chinese market. I have not deliberately lowered it to attract buyers. You may be engaged in different industries and have different channel information. It is normal to have doubts and concerns.

  27. #27Birken Vogt2025-06-27 00:39

    I'd like to know the price on Deere RE507959. I just finished the job otherwise I might have bought from you. Also RE520929.

  28. #28Universal Parts2025-06-27 00:45

    I have replied to your private message

  29. #29Universal Parts2025-06-27 01:43

    Part number RE507959, fuel injection pump, ordinary model $280, premium model $400 Part number RE520929, engine common rail pressure relief valve, ordinary model $90, premium model $160, premium model is made of cast steel. You can refer to

  30. #30Universal Parts2025-06-27 04:58

    Taking the 15B max model as an example, the official retail price of the Fluke multimeter is US$91.5. If it is lower than 10%, you may buy a fake one. I don’t have the resources in this regard, but I can help you purchase it from the official designated distribution points in China.

  31. #31HarleyHappy2025-06-27 09:42

    As much as I would love to buy American, I will try and use this resource in the future. Can I get pins and bushings for a Case 580SE backhoe from you, if I have a part number? What is the scope of your available products? Is it all of China or a certain area of range of products?

  32. #32Universal Parts2025-06-27 10:16

    Hello, let me answer your question. Most of your local parts in the United States are authorized by big brands to be produced in Chinese factories, or entrusted to be processed and exported to their own countries to affix their own OEM brands. If I can find out which part it belongs to the part of the part number, if I can't find out, you'd better attach photos of the parts, and Some old models, such as flanged gears, are not sold on the market. Data can also be made with abrasive tools, as long as it is a place that can receive express delivery normally, no matter the region. I translated it into Chinese into English. Some parts may not be very well expressed. Even if you don't intend to buy it and just want to know, there is no problem. I can still answer.

  33. #33Joe H2025-06-27 18:39

    You are the guy I was looking for 15 years ago when I started importing. Now I'm retired and here you are. Data can also be made with abrasive tools, as long as it is a place that can receive express delivery normally, no matter the region. This means nothing, translation didn't work. Joe H

  34. #34Universal Parts2025-06-27 19:05
  35. #35Universal Parts2025-06-27 19:05

    Fifteen years ago, I was still in school. In recent days, I suddenly had some ideas to do something about parts, coupling flange iron blocks. Some mature partners already know how to draw drawings and write some parameters.

  36. #36Joe H2025-06-27 19:37

    15 years ago I would have bought 10 of those turbos and had them on ebay. There is someone looking for you, it's hard to find someone who can put a buyer with the sellers and knows the product. And you speak good English, it's hard to deal with someone who does not. Joe H

  37. #37Truck Shop2025-06-27 22:14

    Well during Covid of 2020 I bought two turbos from China. Reason--we couldn't find any state side it was SOL. The OEM for a Series 60 was $2,400 if it was available, but not. I needed one but decided to buy two because all the trucks were the same in that vintage. Thing is the first one I installed ran 250,000 before it was traded off and the second was 190,000 miles. Both left without a failure from those China built turbos. For $540 each with shipping and arrived in 4.5 days from China. Now I've had U.S. built take a crap in less than 6 hours so go figure.

  38. #38Joe H2025-06-27 22:30

    When I was importing the quality was always an unknown (but always best) Here's a guy putting it out that there is more than one quality. I never could get to that info nugget. Joe H

  39. #39Universal Parts2025-06-27 22:31

    Therefore, many people still do not believe that low-priced Chinese-made parts are of reliable quality, because merchants do not have to pay for local labor, rent, utilities, etc. However, if foreign partners want to purchase but it is not urgent, I still recommend using the group shipping method. Compared with DHL, UPS, and FedEx direct shipping, the shipping cost can be reduced by at least 50%, and the delivery time is about 3-7 days longer.

  40. #40Universal Parts2025-06-27 22:38

    This part does have different grades. It all depends on the moral bottom line of the merchant. Every merchant claims that their goods are the best. The only thing I can do is to tell you how many grades there are in advance and give you the corresponding grade parts according to your requirements.