Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo EC27C – Stuck in low revs

Rob456 ยท 2025-06-25 03:08

The machine will not allow an increase in revs. I've checked the throttle cable and it is intact and I moved the fuel governor arm. I've tried adjusting the throttle cable travel using the adjustment nuts, but I can't seem to get it to adjust to allow the desired range of revs. I've noticed it has an auto throttle actuator. How do I know if this is working correctly, and what other options do I need to check that I may have missed?

Replies1
  1. #1Ben Witter2025-06-26 12:08

    Does the machine have the auto idling option installed? Does the rpm's raise when you move the governor lever on the injection pump? If not the issue is likely the pump or governor. If the rpm's raise with the governor lever does the auto idling solenoid function?