Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Aftermarket undercarriage parts

Angleblade11 · 2025-06-16 21:55

I’m in need of a few bottom rollers and both idlers for a 07 Cat 304. Any good aftermarket parts out there? Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2025-06-17 04:21

    Post a Serial Number please. That would identify the Part Number of the track rollers and allow you to search for options.

  2. #21466IH2025-06-17 09:16

    The freight would most likely make these guys too expensive if you come in under their free freight limit but with the 2 idler assemblies it may get you there Undercarriage Parts - Vista Equipment Brand New Undercarriage - Excellent Pricing 3 Years / 4000 hours Limited Warranty on Steel TracksAsk About Our Free ShippingIn Stock - Ready to Ship!Vista Equipment is your one-stop source for durable, reliable undercarriage resources. We have Undercarriage, Steel and Rubber Tracks and... www.vistaequipment.com

  3. #3Universal Parts2025-06-23 23:10

    Do you have a part number or picture? I will give you a quote

  4. #4undercarriages supplier2025-07-07 23:19

    Our factory produces chassis parts of this model, but the distance is too far—I'm in China, and we usually sell to trading companies for export abroad.