I'm 16 and live in southern Ontario (near London). I will be able to get my G2 in September and was wondering if I can get my Z endorsement? With my drivers training, the instructor said the only restrictions is alcohol level and the number of passengers under 19. Also, when getting my Z endorsement do I need to take a truck in with air brakes or is it just a written test? Any help is much appreciated.
I know in Saskatchewan you need to be 18 to get an air endorsement. There is a written test and a practical as well.
Usually "air" needs an air brake truck as there are more things to "test" for in pre trip. Not sure of yuns north of the border, but I wouldn't take the test til you can get it all at once, as if you get "air exempt", then you basically have to take the whole test over again to get "air". I wouldn't want that pain twice!