Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Airman ax 35-2

Chris G Sweetland ยท 2019-08-15 22:08

Hey all I have an airman ax35-2 excavator. I bought it used (cheap) and it doesn't owe me much but recently I've started to need some parts, currently I would like to rebuild the hydraulic cylinders as they all are past weeping and drip. I have kinda figured out this is the same as a Hitachi my guess is that it would be the same as a Hitachi ex35-2, can this be confirmed? My Hitachi dealer is of no help and says it's a grey market machine, I do not believe it is everything is in English and it has seatbelt and rops but I can't find much info on it so maybe...

Replies2
  1. #1Theweldor2019-08-15 22:28

    Get ahold of your local John Deere dealer.

  2. #2Delmer2019-08-15 23:18

    If it's just the cylinders, take them apart and match up the seals yourself. Hercules, or take the piston and gland to a local hydraulic shop and let them match them up.