Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Akerman EC150

the Akerman man · 2023-11-20 15:24

Does anyone have a parts manual for Akerman EC150 I'm having difficulties finding final drive sprockets

Replies13
  1. #1funwithfuel2023-11-20 16:30

    Our friend Uffex will be around soon. He loves them ol girls. Gotta tell ya, there's no parts support for them any longer. Strictly aftermarket "will fit" stuff.

  2. #2the Akerman man2023-11-20 16:59

    I only bought it a month ago and now have found out parts can't be got for them .

  3. #3the Akerman man2023-11-20 17:01

    Surely there must be still parts on shelves somewhere gathering dust

  4. #4TOM V2023-11-20 21:48

    Almaboda Maskinservice AB, in Sweden.

  5. #5the Akerman man2023-11-21 03:41

    Thank you.

  6. #6uffex2023-11-21 10:09

    Good day Akerman Please identify your machine I have no reference to serial numbers, is it like the attached. Kind regards Uffex

  7. #7djordje12023-11-21 11:55

    Try here https://avspare.com/spare/volvo.heavy/voe14214926/ Details: Type 2 Z 23 Holes Numbers 20 A 634 B 653 C 581,4 D 320,2 D2 E 20 F 56 H 25 J J1 18 L 171,05 Mº 60 Q 380 S 18 Compatible with the following equipment: LIEBHERR R900B 2000-UP VOLVO EC130 EC130C EC150 EC150C

  8. #8the Akerman man2023-11-21 12:20

    Your a gentleman, thank you so much

  9. #9uffex2023-11-21 13:53

    Good day See attached will help you

  10. #10the Akerman man2023-11-21 15:14

    Yes it's the very same but has no blade

  11. #11the Akerman man2023-11-21 15:17

    EC 150 year (1994) Serial number P00033

  12. #12uffex2023-11-22 04:23

    Good day MST should be able to suply sprockets, I will keep your request on file ,if I can come up with a parts book I will contact you. KInd regards Uffex

  13. #13the Akerman man2023-11-22 04:31

    Thank you so much for your help Uffex. Pat