Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Engine throttle motor is not functioning properly on Volvo ew130

Shahidsolangi49 ยท 2023-11-20 04:31

Hi Everyone have a good day! I have a Volvo excavator EW130 2003 model it's engine throttle motor is not functioning properly and it's jumping I have checked out the controller and rpm sensor but issue is still alive. If anyone has information then let know Kind regards!

Replies12
  1. #1Shahidsolangi492023-11-20 06:41

    Anyone else please help Me!

  2. #2Shahidsolangi492023-11-20 06:42

    @uffex please

  3. #3uffex2023-11-20 10:06

    Good day I'm not sure of the EW130 you have, does it look like the attached. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4Shahidsolangi492023-11-20 10:58

    Thank you @uffex for your reply! this one model 2003

  5. #5uffex2023-11-20 11:00

    Good day I guess this has a Cummins four pot engine? Kind regards Uffex

  6. #6Shahidsolangi492023-11-20 11:28

    Yes it 6 cylinders cummins engine!

  7. #7uffex2023-11-20 11:52

    Good day A 6 cylinder in a SE130 is new to me I guess you have a stepping motor see attched. Kind regards Uffex

  8. #8Shahidsolangi492023-11-20 12:08

    Yes it has this type is stepping motor! I will try this procedure and will let you know tomorrow! Kind regards!

  9. #9Shahidsolangi492023-11-21 06:55

    Good day! @uffex this procedure did nothing for me in this machine can you please provide it's Ecu pinouts for ew130 Kind regards Shahid

  10. #10uffex2023-11-21 07:07

    Good day The EW130 (Korean) machine was never in the EEC as such I have little information, the step motor was a guess. Sorry I can not help more. Kind regards Uffex

  11. #11Shahidsolangi492023-11-21 07:12
  12. #12uffex2023-11-21 09:59

    Good day I have never seen or noted any manual reference to wheeled machine, my suggestion would be hunt for Samsung wheeled excavator manual. I know the wheeled machines in the EEC marketed by Volvo have been made in Germany. The machine you have would have been sold mainly in the Asian market. One possible English speaking would be Australian I am not aware of any in the USA, for sure if there is you will soon know on this site. Sorry I cannot be more helpful. Kind regards Uffex