Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Al from EZ-Screen here saying Hello

ezscreen ยท 2007-11-04 12:48

Just found this forum and am enjoying reading the posts. We make portable screening plants called EZ-Screen. Our website is www.ez-screen.com . If I can ever be of help with screeners, whether it's screening topsoil, loam, sand, gravel or mulch. We specialize in smaller screens for doing site work - but we pack a big punch! Call me anytime with any questions about your specific application and our products. Thanks for the opportunity. Al Skoropa 1-866-745-5828

Replies3
  1. #1atgreene2007-11-04 13:26

    Welcome to HEF! I've been to your website before to look at your products. Someday I'd like to own one.

  2. #2Countryboy2007-11-04 20:09

    Welcome to HEF ezscreen! :drinkup

  3. #3cat3202007-11-04 21:19

    I know there has been a few times I wish i had one to screen some topsoil onsite . welcome to the dite