Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hey!!!!

K&W ยท 2007-11-04 22:40

My name is Bill, and I've already looked at the board a few times and learned a few things....so I thought I would join !!!! My wife and I own a small trucking company in eastern PA that specializes in the hauling and disposal of C&D material from jobsites!

Replies16
  1. #1Countryboy2007-11-04 22:44

    Welcome to HEF K&W! :drinkup

  2. #2K&W2007-11-04 23:25

    Thanks!!!

  3. #3rino14942007-11-05 06:00

    Welcome to the site. Where in eastern PA are you located ?

  4. #4Wolf2007-11-05 12:52

    Yeah, welcome to the forum. Where in PA. What kind of trucks are you running? Those look like pretty awesome big demo trailers you got there.

  5. #5TRACKHOE712007-11-05 14:26

    welcome to HEF! where abouts you from?

  6. #6K&W2007-11-05 21:33

    Bethlehem,PA

  7. #7King of Obsolete2007-11-05 23:01

    welcome to the BB, relax and enjoy yourself and learn like i do. thansk KoO Published Author

  8. #8TRACKHOE712007-11-06 12:13

    thats cool, im not to far from ya, im from Pen Argyl,Pa

  9. #9K&W2007-11-06 13:04

    Yeah, you are close......I used to dump at Grand Central a couple years ago, and I still deliver coal to essroc's plant1!! I'm actually hauling demo from plant 1 too......a company I work with is taking down some of the old buildings in front!!!! I'll let you know when I'll be loading up there again.....I'll take you to lunch if your not busy!!!

  10. #10atgreene2007-11-06 13:32

    Welcome to HEF!

  11. #11rino14942007-11-06 18:27

    TRACKHOE, who do you work for ??? I have a friend that lives in Pen Argyl. I live in Dallas which is near Wilkes-Barre.

  12. #12TRACKHOE712007-11-07 13:10

    im working in jersey now, for R&R construction, i used to work for A.Scott Enterprises out of Salyorsburg, prior to that i was with Schlouch Inc.

  13. #13rino14942007-11-07 17:48

    One of my good friends is a hoe operator on a pipe crew for Schlouch. He has been there 6 yrs now. As far as Scott, are you talking about Scott realty that has alot of property ?? They did a housing development near me in Nuangola a few years back called the Ice Ponds. We did quite a few houses in there. They bought a brand new 315C and the owner threw the operator off of it. He jumped on and was messing around and swung right into a pickup truck and smashed the cab.

  14. #14TRACKHOE712007-11-07 19:07

    ya Schlouch was a good company to work for, whats your buddies name, i ended going to Scott cuz they were closer to home, with gas prices going up at the time, i decied to make the move, i wish i would never have left Schlouch, going to Scott was a bad move, they dont have there act together, there with a couple of good guys there and the other were just a bunch of arrogant ****** if you know what i mean. as far as i know they did the job up at ice ponds. im just glad im not working for them anymore i felt like iw as going to day care everyday instead of work. jordan

  15. #15rino14942007-11-07 21:52

    My buddies name that works at Schlouch is Mark Smith, he is 25. He was running a PC300, then they bought him a brand new Cat 330C. He is very happy with them and says that they are a good company to work for.

  16. #16TRACKHOE712007-11-08 12:04

    the name doesnt ring a bell, but yea its a good company to work for. im currently working in jersey now, better pay, and more work going on now.