Al-jon landfill compactor for its landfill site gentlemen, sorry if I disturb, on the net I found this manufacturer, someone knows the brand, I think mounts motor I wanted thanks
I've looked at a couple of them. The ones I saw were all hydrostatic drive. They had the blade and worked on large land fill sites. I will have to go back to my records for any more info. At trade in time them machines that I looked at got replaced by something else. Apparently they weren't well thought of.
in my parts traditional old and used earthmoving machines are used, when they are completely worn and ready for scrapping they replace them with other used but efficient old bulldozers, and they use them until complete destruction and unusability, they cannot use new means to bury the waste, the acidity of the soil consumes them, the tracks and the parts in contact are always shiny due to the acidity of the soil, the game is not worth the candle
We have all that stuff here as well. Cat D9 tractors and 836 compactors are used extensively around here. I don't find it to be the acidity of the soil but rather the types of decomposing refuse that causes the deterioration on the machines. The other issue that is not shown in the photos is the amount of bird poop that seems to cover everything at a landfill. People wear hard hats because of the semi liquid rain coming from the birds flying overhead. That stuff is real nasty both for machines and people.
in a nearby landfill an operator died at 60 years of cancer, in that landfill they used old tracked fiat allis and a hanomag with iron wheels with spurs. thanks again for your intervention and your testimony.
Our county landfill used to run Al-Jon compactors but have replaced them with Cat 836's.
I'll check my schedule for today and see if I have time to look for some landfill photos
Here are a few of the landfill machines I have looked at in the last fifteen years. First is the infamous Aljon The Cat 826H A smaller Compactor Cat 816B
Bomag was also a popular brand in the landfills for a couple of years. And now for some dozers.
Here is an older dozer. And finally, you have to cover up all the rotten stuff.
thank you for your clarification