Hi everyone! :waving Yes, I am a girl. I live in bush Alaska. I found this site by doing a search on Austin Western road graders because that is what I am trying to learn how to run. It is an old gas/diesel hybrid engine. Last winter I started out pushing snow around. Now this winter I want to do it again and maybe next summer get brave enough to try my hand at the dirt roads here. No one who knows what they are doing has run this machine for years. Now.......if I can just get it started.
Welcome to HEF alaskachick. :drinkup
Welcome ,Alaskachick. Willie what engine would that be IH?
If you ever get around the big city of Juneau look me up and maybe I could give you a few pointers. LOL Not that I know what I am doing on a grader.
Yes, it is an International Harvester. I am having a carb. problem and not sure how to fix it. I pulled it apart today, blew through the jets and the bowl float works fine. whats next? :Banghead