Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from Manitoba

farmer3 ยท 2012-12-06 16:09

Hi I just found this site; nice! I am having trouble posting in the for sale/wanted forum, and I am not a Microsoft email user - can't seem to talk to an adminstrator. I have a Detroit Diesel 6V53T for sale. This motor was completely rebuilt by Detroit, for the Canadian Military, and is in a shipping container with desicant. We bought two and used parts off of one to repair a motor in a crane. The block, pistons and all hardware, and old heads off of the crane motor, are for sale as well. The second engine is missing the oil pan. The first engine is complete except it has no starter. Enjoyed the few minutes I have been here, and I will be back. Thanks for now. Jerome Sanders cell # 1 204 242 4566

Replies0

No replies yet.