Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Alberni Truck show 2014

diamondtguy ยท 2014-09-01 21:15

I just wanted to thank everyone I met at the show for treating Mary and myself so well...I had a great time and enjoyed the trucks,storys and tours..Everyone was great and I got more than I came for...I salute you all and cant thank you enough..We will be back....You have not seen the last of us..........Cory

Replies12
  1. #1Hank R2014-09-01 22:18

    Still waiting for pictures Cory.:beatsme

  2. #2RCP572014-09-01 23:08

    It was great to meet you and Mary as well Cory! I have to admit that I was really surprised to see you there! I'm glad you guys were able to make the trip and I look forward to seeing you again soon. Hopefully in the near future we can get you going on some small scale equipment.

  3. #3dirty4fun2014-09-02 05:57

    We need pictures, when you get a chance to share them with us.

  4. #4RCP572014-09-02 16:57

    Here's the pictures that I took..

  5. #5RCP572014-09-02 16:59
  6. #6RCP572014-09-02 17:02

    And the mini side of the show..

  7. #7RCP572014-09-02 17:04
  8. #8RCP572014-09-02 17:06

    Reg

  9. #9Hank R2014-09-02 17:33

    Thanks for the pictures, should of came down there but the Gran kids came to Vancouver for the PNE so saved a Ferry trip. I know my loss, next year for sure.

  10. #10dirty4fun2014-09-02 21:27

    Thanks RCP 57 for all the pictures, looks like a bunch of real nice trucks. That red Hayes really stands out quite nicely. Sorry I wasn't there to operate your dump truck and haul dirt for you. Will try to make the next years show.

  11. #11excavator2014-09-02 22:45

    Nice pictures RCP 57. In the first pic there's an N Series Ford on the left. I have one with a NH180 Cummins sitting in my back yard that I would dearly love to find a good home for. If you know who owns this one could you please send me a PM with the info so I can contact them? Thank you.

  12. #12diamondtguy2014-09-02 23:05

    Looks like RCP has pretty much covered everything but I will add a few....HDX took me for a ride to see some P-16's and other trucks...Its been 25 years since I sat in one but it felt like last week....I'll be back for a ride and a trip to the "Field of Dreams"..........Cory