Brand new 16 wheel Murray lowbed. (assigned to ME)
you guys STILL GOT SNOW??? I figured u at least had the spring thaw by now!!!! nice looking trailer
Nice!!! Thanks for joining the forums!! Regards,CD:usa
WOW ! Congrats on the Great trailer and welcome HEF..
Nice trailer. I like that it has the deck permanently wide or am I mistaken?
Yes it is 10' wide. Here in Alberta an annual OD Permit is only $15.
Snow's all gone. Took those pics in March. First few loads on new trailer
Nice set up, where a outs in alberta are you?
We're based out of Edmonton.
Moving a Hitache 470 hoe. 42 wheels. 80300kg / 177000lb gross.
Welcome to hef. Do you work for a construction company or an equipment moving company?
I work for a construction equipment rental company that keeps 2.5 drivers busy moving others equipment. We have lowbeds from 8 to 48 wheels. Komatsu 155 on 58 wheels. 90% road ban
Did some work for my bosses 'buddy'. chewed up the deck trying to push the dead one on with the other. Shoulda just winched it on. Guesses on make / model??
Deere John 450's I think.
John Deere 210's Rear one is a diesel, front one a gas.
Look like 2010's to me.
My bad. Dropped a zero. 2010
Great thread. Keep those pics coming!
Driving a new mule for a different company. Hauled a 988B this week. Haven't hauled one in over a decade. 55000kg / 121000 lb net. Easy to get legal weights (here in Alberta) with our 10 (2 3 2) axle.