Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

All right Nige, and everyone else. D7e parts compatibility question

MattR · 2024-10-12 07:24

I've asked several questions over the last couple years on this d7e that I still have dreams of getting the dead shafts change done. May have the opportunity to buy a pretty decent physical shape complete d7e that I just found return to my nose about 40 miles away. It's been sitting long enough I think it will be a parts tractor though. Serial number 48A 3855. The serial number on the tractor I have is 48A 9167. Will the dead shafts and outer bearing retainer that sits on the track frame and so on be the same? Thanks as always

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2024-10-12 10:07

    Sorry there is nothing available online. You're going to need info from Parts Manuals, or someone who has access to them. There is a Serial Number break at 48A6392. U£034340 covers 48A1-6392, UE070003 covers machines 48A6393-Up.

  2. #2hector gemme2024-10-12 11:26

    The d7e 48a serie 9167 shaft is 2s6400 and D7 48A serie 3855 shaft is 5m5032 not interchangable

  3. #3MattR2024-10-12 13:16

    Thank you very much