This came in yesterday not sure how.
If you tighten that track good and tight, you can get a little more out of it, just push with the bucket.
-20% life left in that one. ***? how can it even move? LOL
That ldler is worn funny
Just imagine the poor operator trying to be efficient spreading material with that thing… Better yet, imagine working for somebody that tells you as an operator to be efficient running that thing…
Time to find someone else to work for.. Surprising thing about the dozer is the shoes are in good shape..
Those aren't teeth. They're gums .............
Just tighten the track to 10000 psi like the challenger series and she's good to go
Is that a new friction drive system?
Redneck traction control.
Rule #1 if it starts making noise give it more fuel and turn up the music. Rule#2 if it starts slowing down give it more fuel. Rule #3 If it stops moving give it full throttle then get off and see what see what is grinding.
that is amazing
It will work fine for a dairy farmer pushing cow crap off a slab. I see a lot of bad management in that photo.
Sure he only brought it in for a few knobs of weld on the gums
It doesn't take long to go from enough tooth to drive to nothing like that one when it starts to slip! I ran a TD-9H Dresser that was due for an undercarriage. Had the new one ready to go, I figured run it till it really needed it. It went for most of the summer then one day the sprocket slipped a couple times and that's about what it looked like by the time it got back to the shop, it was done. I figured it was free wear, he got about 600 hours of life that would have been thrown in the scrap heap. I have never let another one go that far again though, too hard to load it on the trailer!
Come on guys, that's nothing a few hours of bead welding cant fix!
Hell boys commodities are cheap cattle are cheaper, throw on some China sprockets on bust a link out and run that Bitch
And now I have a grinder stand you can sweep around