i am fixing a 4 speed 3340 allison auto out of my s7 and was wondering if any one had a the clutch fixture for bench testing the clutch packs. part number J6467 it looks simple but a few ruff measurement would be nice. about how tall its it, how thick are the end plates and the side rods look about 1/2". little info about thew middle bolt/ rod.
I haven't tackled any of the allison tranny's yet so not much in their tools... but I did find you some more pics. https://www.ebay.ca/itm/KENT-MOORE-...314592&hash=item5d7b8c3d2f:g:G-wAAOSw~l5aovh3
Hell, for $250, just buy it.
^^ X2: I know I would if I had a job that needed it Here are some more specs, appears it is all there in the ebay listing... however not having firsthand experience with the actual tool I am not 100 percent sure... YMMV https://www.parttarget.com/4910-00-...74.html/-C510EF22-7EBE-4006-A425-A72A21DBDAE9 there's also more part numbers in there if you want to search more