Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

allis chalmers 700 forklift

joanmichaa ยท 2011-07-18 22:31

I'm looking (HARD) for a cylinder head for an A/C 700 forklift. Its a 203 gas perkins and the head casting number is ZZ80020. Used would be great but I'll take whatever I can get. If you have any idea where one may be found please please let me know. Thanks in advance John

Replies4
  1. #1barklee2011-07-18 23:06

    Try these guys http://www.spallingercombine.com/ they have all kinds of old farm equipment. Might be a good chance they would have that motor.

  2. #2mitch5042011-07-18 23:32

    These people are the OEM new parts supplier for Allis Chalmers forklifts: http://www.minnpar.com/ On another subject, I usually don't read the test forums, but your 3rd post was hilarious. Welcome to HEF! Mitch

  3. #3joanmichaa2011-07-20 19:44

    Thanks much. I should have thought of minnpar anyway. I live in iowa so they're not that far away I could drive it in 5 hours if they have it. One thing I've learned is if they don't have it ask their parts person who they would call if they were looking for a used one. I've gotten some great numbers that way especially when I was sober enough to get the number. Seriously I don't drink very often but I had the boss wondering about me today when I said I was wondering how many posts I would have to make if posts were 16 feet apart to put a cyber fence around my acreage. My next projects are to put a cummins motor and tranny into the truck of our 1966 Grove crane FWD its a international 6 gas engine with a crack in the side of the block now. Then I have a international dozer with 3rd gear out. I love my job!

  4. #4SFSRACING2011-11-14 21:57

    Absolute lift parts in Atlanta, ask for Lee. We used to work together at the old Allis Chalmers lift dealer here in Georgia.