Not my bulldozer but I'm helping repair it. Where can the serial number be found? Is there a separate one for the engine? Drive sprockets are very worn. Can they be built up with hard facing welding rods to get by for a while?
Should be a tag in the operators compartment or on the right hand side right above the rear of the final drive case. And yes there will be a separate one for the enging.
Yair . . . OldRedFord Sure you can build up sprockets, it used to be common practice. . . . I don't know about hard facing though. We just used the odds and sods and half used packets that were under the bench. You'll need a piece of pipe or a bean can the same size as the bush to give you a profile . . . I have even seen segments of heavy wall pipe welded in there, anything is possible if you have the time. Cheers.
Pigeon Products & MFG. 341 E. Railroad St. P.O. Box 187 Garrison, ND 58540 701-463-2959 aparently these people make sprocket liners