Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Allis Chalmers Parts Needed

ms0115 ยท 2018-02-27 16:33

Allis Chalmers HD11EP 12-9-64 11-13755 Does anyone know where I can find a track front idler assembly for a Allis Chalmer HD11? (shaft, bearings, races, seals and caps). Good used or new. Thanks for your help.

Replies10
  1. #1td25c2018-02-27 20:59

    Give these cat's a shout . http://www.chartrandequip.com/?_rdr

  2. #2bobcorley2018-02-27 23:43

    general gear & machine boise Idaho tractorparts.com

  3. #3ms01152018-03-01 07:23

    Thanks for the help. I tried both places and neither had the parts. Anybody have any other places to try?

  4. #4td25c2018-03-01 07:51

    MinnPar . http://www.minnpar.com/ Spotted this one being parted out . Looks like the front idlers are missing but might not hurt to call . https://www.machinerytrader.com/lis...ent/for-sale/9452537/1967-allis-chalmers-hd11

  5. #5ms01152018-03-01 15:51

    Thanks for the lead, he had already sold the parts I needed. Anymore ideas?

  6. #6td25c2018-03-01 19:04

    Another place to try . http://www.fpsmitheq.com/dismantledmachines.html HD 11 was a pretty common tractor sold in numbers . If your patient something will shake loose . If your not patient like me ...... Ya go at the problem from a different direction . Look at readily available parts off the shelf from other manufacturers that would be a " close fit " to your HD 11 with a little machine / fabrication work . Get some measurements off the Allis idler & compare to a Cat dozer similar in size . We had to do this on our HD 16 with the bottom rollers . Re Drilled the track frames for Cat D7G bottom rollers . It was allot of fun HeavyEquipmentForums

  7. #7old-iron-habit2018-03-01 20:49

    Does Machinery Trader recognize part numbers other than Caterpillar? If they do enter the part number and usually lots of parts machines show up.

  8. #8DMiller2018-03-04 09:40

    The other try will be Zimmerman tractor in Versailles MO http:// www.crawlerbulldozer.com/default.htm . Yards are thinning out A LOT as to spares and with scrap prices back on the rise may thin further. May look to an FA 11B for the idler and yoke assembly as I have seen two now of the older HD11's with the later 11B solid side idlers on them.

  9. #9ms01152018-03-04 18:28

    Thanks, I will give them a call Monday.

  10. #10jamesneal69272025-07-07 13:05

    I had a machinist create the axle and end caps. Someone drove my dozer on axle and caps until they couldn't be use anymore. If you're still looking I can give you his number.