I am looking for an expoloded diagram or some expertise for an allison TT-1220-1 4wd trans,it is in an old BLH loader that I suspect is actually made by clark under the BLH name,I think I have a hole in the pick up tube. It has no pan to pull on the bottom,only two round covers,one on each side and one comes out with the screen,I cannot access the pickup tube from these,there is a large round cover in the front but it also holds the main shaft bearing,I am afraid to pull this for fear of it falling apart ! Has anyone worked on one of these or have an expoded diagram showing pickup tube mount?Thanks John B
This company may be able to help http://www.defeomfg.com/ttseries.php#HardParts
quick look at a TT if you need to look at a tt, go to the case/ih site under parts, look up a w20,w20b,w20c wheel loader , you should be able to print just for info to carry with you to the machine. this may help you some, they are a good trans with alot of setups, most have to come out for repair, what is it doing ?
Defeo is a great crew I have used them in the past to make pins for the excavators etc. Great quality great prices!
Tryed URL would not go anywhere from the page you gave me,I will go directly check site,Thanks ! John B
Sheepsfoot,it is having trouble pulling it's self until fluid warms up,and then still not right,clutch is engaging solid,new filter,no leaks,fluid level right,new ATF,cleaned pickup screen(was clean when removed), I did notice that when I pulled the screen I wiggled the pickup tube and it was riding against something up inside,and the fluid is trying to foam so I am thinking that whatever it is riding against may have worn a hole in the tube,I did try heavier oil and it got worse,back to ATF and same as before.clutch will try to pull front wheels off the ground,but after that it acts as if it is slipping.Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will go check out the case site,Thanks for your help with this.John B
clutch cut out chech the clutch cut out if it has one, i had a case w14b that had done and it was full of debri from sitting a long time, it was air actuated. it would not release and kept the valve partially open or close not sure, but when i took it apart and cleaned it it was a different animal.