Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pimp my Volvo!

Tegian ยท 2008-10-26 16:14

2 Volvo L70F wheel loaders pimped out by Swecon (Who sell Volvo CE equipment in Sweden) are being auctioned out. They have been shown of at expos and worked at Monster Jam and the Swedish touring car championship races. Painted in black with chrome details they should be real chick magnets at the worksite! Profits from the sale go the Queen Silvias children and youth hospital. http://www.tradera.com/Swecons_heta_hjullastare_Volvo_L70F_s_n_24755-auktion-75992776 (The text is in Swedish, scroll down and you will see pictures)

Replies2
  1. #1Partsdude2008-10-27 10:21

    All equipment should look like that !

  2. #2John B2008-10-27 11:56

    I'm looking for an exploded diagram or expertise with an allison TT-1220-1 4 wd trans,it is in an old BLH loader size fork lift that has the loader bucket option, I suspect a hole in the pick up tube but can find no access to the tube mount up inside except a large round cover in the front that also holds the bearing for the main shaft, I have a fear that if I pull this it will fall apart! Any suggestions ? Thanks John B