Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Allison TT2421-1

southernman13 ยท 2010-01-19 19:44

anyone know how how to check the fluid level in this tranny, its in a 1984 terex 72-31mpu2 its a 2 speed transmission, I know there's a small plug on the back, do you check it with the loader runing and the plug out or what, thanks

Replies4
  1. #1mourafetis2010-03-08 04:12

    You always check automatic transmission oil level with the engine running. If you need anything more let me know...

  2. #2chansey2010-03-22 07:01

    Flange Assy HELP.............. I'm having severe problems trying to locate the Flange Assy part #23019078 that is the output drive/coupler on a Yale/Eaton loader with a TT2421-1 transmission. if you have a parts source I can rebuild it. The pins are broken and the slots are REALLY worn out

  3. #3curbappeal2010-09-09 20:11

    Do you have a service manual for that trans? If you do I could really use a copy. PM me or post it please. How hard was it to tear down? Where did you end up getting parts?

  4. #4mourafetis2010-09-10 01:32

    Unfortunately I do not have a service manual....