Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Michagan wheel loader

Justin ยท 2010-01-18 16:20

Hey guys I have the great fortune of recieving a free michagan wheel loader, But I have the misfortune of never running one and since it is in a tight spot I dont want to just push levers it is a 175-DTLO. Does anyone know what levers do what Thanks for any insight

Replies7
  1. #12stagefanWI2010-01-18 18:05

    Wow, congratulations on your free wheel loader! I wont be able to help you, but i just wanted to say congratz- hope we can see some pictures too! :drinkup

  2. #2Justin2010-01-19 22:07

    Yeah its nice to get somthing for nothing, I also got a dump truck which needs alot of work. The loader is nice it does not need too much work, more than likey just a front tire and small leaks repaired and the charging system fixed. nothing to major though.

  3. #3hackinjack2010-01-19 22:22

    most 175-375 works this way in the states 2 levers on the steering column top one is forward and backward bottom is low and high levers on right side by your thigh closest on to you is bucket and farthest is boom. The one im not for sure The one on the floor is 4 wd sector I think

  4. #4Justin2010-01-19 23:12

    Out standing I was guesing that was that the top was foward and reverse, but the rest I had no idea thank you very much it might save me from have to replace a telephone pole and some fence Thanks again

  5. #5Komatsu 1502010-01-20 10:19

    Should be two on the floor 2WD/4WD and a mechanical high/low for travel gear.

  6. #6Justin2010-01-20 10:38

    Thanks for all of the help I will get back to the loader this next week and get hauled home thanks to everyone for the help

  7. #72stagefanWI2010-01-20 11:14

    Hope the fixes go well, those old loaders are great machines when they run (or so ive heard).