:Banghead ointhead
Atta boy. No shame in gettin stuck as long as your not ignorant about it. The best way I've learned how not to get stuck, get stuck, find the threshhold and learn when to back off. No harm done, no big deal. Ask yer buddy Qball about stuck, I got no game next to him. welcome to an excelent site:drinkup
Did that job get flooded? either way that looks like some very gloppy mud.
been there done that!
You gotta stay away from the utility ditches
Looks familiar to me :Banghead
baby stuck some day, if you are real nice and eat all your veggies and grease all your fittings i will show you my stuck/boo boo pictures.
Looks familiar.
I think you are the only one!:yup
to bad you didn't have a bucket on.....you could have probably winced your own way back. Bit harder to do with forks, haha. All your companies gear may be red, but they should have left the car stock colors......Just don't look right. My city has a fleet of cat loaders with all decals removed and painted blue. It's just not the same!
you are not alone my friend. I once got my 955h stuck and almost rolled it. it then shut off because all the fues went to one side of the tank. Then the the case 586e we were using to pull it out got stuck right behind it. Then we used a leibherr 912 to pull them both out, like a train. So don't be so hard on yourself
:Bangheadim with ya cheesehead your not alone
Welcome to the club :drinkup
ooops Oh Pete, a PX as well, that is real bad :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
Thats what I call a LOLLER He was too scared to get off the roller, dam laborers rolling the side hills. None of the pics are my handy work, but I know who did.
I'm in here with ya
I'll bet there's a good story behind that!
How did you get out of that one
OOOOOwww Very slowly and very carefully if he didn't want to loose the railway as well Man that sucks, ( pun intended)
Check this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ornw7T3fgw Around 6:30..... Frozen ground gets soft in one day with sun, i learned...
Ok...what exactly are those hellish things in the hole that seem to be resembling huge snakes?
Erosion Control pipe.... 8" diameter flexable plastic hose to keep water from erroding the slope as it runs to bottom. As you can tell, if you don't get the water inside the pipe before it goes down the slop, the hose and the slop will all end up in the bottom. Bottom is being filled with overburden and mud from the wash plant. They had just finished over excavating that hole with the dragline and were making it the new dump site for unsuitiable fill.
The Story: There was a flood at Piedmont Mo, some of you may ave heard about it. Well it washed the tracks out. We got called in to do emergency repair. They had us bench along side what was left to dump rip rap on, as well as to give us a place to work. I carried a light plant through this hole, and was going back for another one. Took me an hour and a half to get back about 200 yards. Parked machinesaid I can't get through that hole again. I was told by the rail boss, as well as my supervisor , to "try it anyhow". So I did. I guess they thought that this dumb operator didn't know what I was talking about. How did I get it out? Carefully, with the help of another excavator Good thing is we got paid while it was in there til it was cleaned up and on its way out of there
By the way, if you can't tell the 290had been stuck to. I pulled him out the day before. I think at some point we had everything there stuck. Lgp 650 Deere, 750C deere,450J Deere, 310SG Deere. It was fun. I actually got 4 hours off between 6am tuesday and 10pm Friday. Gotta love the railroad.
I ws hoping someone would jump in here behind me with more pics.
I thought about it but decided you were an expert and no way could I compete :notworthy lol
wasnt me this time ointheadThis was at a landfill in michigan was waiting on the dozer to to come push out our trucks it was the managers son if i rember lol he wanted to take the smoothest spot after a HEAVY rain (oh to good it was he was a cocky lil feller!) The white powder wasnt good stuff ether
So far, I haven't go a bit of someone elses gear badly stuck... But I did nearly roll my car whilst offroading... I was very lucky!!!
Seems as I'm not theonly one who's been trucking and had the bottom fall out. This was loaded with 60,000+ in wet rock/dirt mix. Took a few good jerks to get this one out.
By know means an expert at anything. I do believe that I am grounded again. Seems like the last couple of times that I have ran one, something bad has happened. Time before this one I got a 2 inch gas line that "WASN'T" there. Got grounded that time to. Oh well back to my 310SG for now. I will be getting a LGP 650 :cool2to ride come May 8th. We will see how bad I can stick it!!!!!!! CatYelloBlooded, where are you at in southern Il/ I am in West Frankfort.
Stuck It is good to know it happens also to other people
Personally, I think having the forks would have given him better chance at getting to some hard dirt at the bottom to help push back.:my2c