Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Amarekan King Kong brush grapple

southernman13 · 2025-01-11 09:10

Saw one on a reels video pulling up mesquite bushes. Looked stout. Anyone have experience with these ? 96”. Doesn’t say what grade steel it’s made from. Idigtexas is the web site. They make it very difficult to find that out lol

Replies20
  1. #1CM19952025-01-11 10:17

    Never heard of them. I sure do believe this quote from their website...

  2. #2southernman132025-01-11 10:22

    Didn’t see that!

  3. #3CM19952025-01-11 11:19

    It was in the fine print below the grapple ad.

  4. #4southernman132025-03-24 20:54

    I got one lol. I’ve had it few weeks but used it today. Wow! It’s a beast. Very strong and will pick up a huge pile. Not what a loader w grapple rake will do but it’s amazing. It’ll pick up a pile that’ll challenge the SVL 97-2 I’ll see about getting someone to take a pic tomorrow. Don’t like climbing out of the machine w boom raised to get a pic. It’s a hoss fosho!

  5. #5southernman132025-03-24 20:56
  6. #6southernman132025-03-26 18:50

    This was one pic with the rake. Pics don’t do it justice. It was all the machine could do to pick it up lol. Couldn’t raise it to high I had to get out and take the pic

  7. #7southernman132025-03-26 18:51

    This was it in the burn barrel. Everything on top is what was in the pile I picked up that rake is amazing no ****!

  8. #8CM19952025-03-26 19:57

    Impressive grapple. Give us some insight on the burn barrel.

  9. #9southernman132025-03-26 20:35

    It’s not mine but it’s nice. Prob 40’x10 x 5’ tall. It was already packed full of ashes. Basically mud lo. But still do good. When’s it rmpty you can burn trees n logs. Has round pipe on either end so u can drag it

  10. #10southernman132025-03-26 20:37

    That grapple would win Nobel prize lol. Time will tell on longevity but it’s a hoss fosho!

  11. #11CM19952025-03-26 20:48

    Cool. If you're back around would you snap a couple of pics? Interested in the design.

  12. #12southernman132025-03-26 20:54

    Tenfo. I’ll be there tomorrow !

  13. #13DDoug2025-03-26 21:19

    sounds much like a 40' roll off dumpster....

  14. #14CM19952025-03-26 21:37

    Doesn't look like a 40 yard I've ever owned.

  15. #15southernman132025-03-26 21:43

    I’m sure it’s homemade. I’m surprised it ain’t melted hehe it’ll make heat when it’s clean

  16. #16CM19952025-03-27 09:40

    Yeah looks like. We've got a ton of demo salvaged I-beams on the yard. Wouldn't be hard to fab one up.

  17. #17DDoug2025-03-27 09:41

    I was simply referring to the dimensions given. After a dumpster is set on fire a few times is anyone's guess.

  18. #18Welder Dave2025-04-04 01:11

    Some burning sloops have fans to make a really intense fire but they are usually deeper.

  19. #19southernman132025-04-04 01:22

    Sorry I have only been back out there once and it was for a few minutes. I forgot all about it lol. I’m in Ga now. When I get back I’ll get some pics and dimensions.

  20. #20Acoals2025-04-04 06:25

    The piece on top looks like trailer house frame . . .