Hello all! I’m here because I like learning from people who’ve maybe been in my shoes, or have dealt with whatever situation I’m in at the moment. Experience is often times as valuable as a manual. I’m an HVAC & Plumbing guy - partner in a small business with a good friend. We do lots of residential and light commercial construction, so I sort of have to be an amateur operator of anything. We have a 99 CASE 580L. I routinely run skid loaders, mini ex’s, telehandlers, and several farm tractors; both for work and in my free time. I often end up being the one that everyone comes to to fix their problems, and I’m fairly decent at it, but working on and running equipment is not my full time job by any means. I typically don’t get into things that are over my head. I’ve been a long time reader of threads on this site, and now decided to join. I’ve already learned a lot from different posts on here, and Im impressed with the level of knowledge some of the guys on here have!
Welcome to the Forums Ndk1911! Glad to have you.
Welcome to HEF Ndk1911 !
Welcome! I am in a similar position. I am not an expert, but work on things regularly. The hardest part of being 'Mr. Fixit' is helping everyone. Speaking of which when can I borrow your excavator. Haha
Welcome, a little late, but welcome