Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New member

Dillpickle ยท 2020-06-05 12:16

I'm from central pa. Have been around heavy equipment and class 8 trucks my whole life. I have been searching this forum for years to find knowledge and answers to my questions. For the first time I find myself needed to become a member to help me get out of the pickle I'm in. I recently bought my first piece of yellow iron and need help diagnosing and sourcing parts for it. Hope to meet some good people and continue to learn new things. Thanks for the help in the past and hopefully the future!

Replies7
  1. #1funwithfuel2020-06-06 10:10

    Welcome, as you said, excellent resource for information and experience. BTW, what machine did you get?

  2. #2CM19952020-06-06 10:23

    Welcome to the Forums! FWF here's his other thread - HeavyEquipmentForums

  3. #3funwithfuel2020-06-06 10:28

    And I'm no use at all. Sorry.

  4. #4Dillpickle2020-06-06 10:51

    Fwf the bast part is the knowledge and information here is free.

  5. #5mitch5042020-06-06 11:37

    Hey, it's worth what you pay for it, at least!

  6. #6Dillpickle2020-06-06 12:09

    In my experience is worth far more then that!

  7. #7mg23612020-06-07 05:42

    Welcome to HEF Dillpickle !