Any thoughts on these? Anyone know how much? I was wondering about the mechanism itself - think it will hold up or is it just one more thing to go wrong? It's a little more complicated than a pivot on a pin and it's exposed to more dirt but it does detach with the bucket - nice for a coupler. I probably don't even want to know how much.
I am also looking for feedback on the AMI Graptor bucket. Priced a 36" its about 20K. About twice the price of a good hydraulic thumb, but when you disconnect, you loose the weight of the bucket and the thumb. Probably a lot more clamping force too. Any feedback would be appreciated
I have also looked at the Rockland Krypto Klaw. Any one have any feedback on it??
We have a rockland thumb bucket works awesome and have also used the ami thumb bucket. Rockland is stronger heavier but love not having the cylinders and extra hyd lines of the rockland. Would take either or. Best part can always take of and not careing a thumb around when not needed
just bought a 30" Graptor bucket for 15k new through my Cat dealer.
for a 310 Excavator